This website and related data platforms and systems (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Reimbursify, LLC (“Reimbursify”, “we” or “us”). We may revise and update the Terms at any time. Your continued usage of the Site will mean you accept those changes.
THE TERMS GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ARE LEGALLY BINDING ON YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS SITE OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF, AND AGREEMENT, TO EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. USE OF THE SITE IS NOT FOR THE PURPOSE OF THE PROVISION OF MEDICAL CARE, NOR IS USE OF THE SITE FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES. IF YOU THINK YOU HAVE A MEDICAL OR MENTAL HEALTH EMERGENCY, OR IF AT ANY TIME YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT YOUR CARE OR TREATMENT, CALL 911 OR GO TO THE NEAREST OPEN CLINIC OR EMERGENCY ROOM.
THE SERVICES OF THE SITE
The Site is a platform to help users submit medical claims for reimbursement by their insurance providers. We do not provide and our services don’t include medical care or professional services related to medical care. Rather, we are a technology provider that provides a platform or space in which users can submit medical claims for reimbursement by their insurance providers. We will make reasonable efforts to keep the Site operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. We reserve the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the Site, with or without notice, all without liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the Site or any function or feature thereof. You understand and agree that we have no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Site, or to provide all or any specific content through the Site.
You agree to provide a current, up-to-date email account to us at all times in order to access this site.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity and authority to agree to the terms and conditions of these Terms;
- All registration information and session information you submit (including but not limited to your licensure information) is accurate and truthful;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information; and
- Your use of the Site does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
Your profile may be removed and your participation may be terminated without warning if Reimbursify believes that you are in breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties.
In order to access the Site you will be required to become a registered user of the Site by creating an account (“Account”). To create an Account, you must be of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are not of legal age to form a binding contract, you may not register to use the Site. When you register, you must choose a user name and a password. You will be solely responsible for any activities or actions taken under your Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to your account. You must notify us immediately if you know or suspect that any unauthorized person is using your password or your Account. It is recommended that you access the services only on a private computer to which you have control.
You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account. You may not transfer your account to anyone without first getting prior written consent from Reimbursify. If you select a user name for your account we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a user name that does not closely relate to a user’s actual name).
You agree that the information that you provide to us at all times is true, accurate, current, and complete. This information includes, but is not limited to, name, address, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, payment information, and account numbers. By creating an Account, you expressly consent to the use of electronic records to store information related to these Terms or your use of the Site.
SITE INFORMATION AND MATERIALS
All information and materials on this Site, including but not limited to, text, trademarks, logos, graphics, and images (the “Materials”), are the copyrighted works and other forms of intellectual property of Reimbursify or third parties who have authorized use of the Materials on this Site, unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or Materials on the Site. Unless otherwise provided in respect to specific areas or materials on the Site, Reimbursify grants you only the limited license solely to display the Materials on your personal computer or personal wireless device. Such Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, displayed, or broadcast in any manner or for any purpose. You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to nor will you modify, edit, alter, or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. This limited right terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination of this limited right of display, you agree to immediately erase or otherwise destroy any downloaded and printed Materials. Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no legal right, title, or interest in or to the Materials other than a limited right of display.
You understand that all Materials are the proprietary property of Reimbursify and are protected by copyright, trade secret, and other applicable laws. Submissions made by you or other participants (“Submissions”) are not considered part of the Materials, but are subject to the restrictions set forth below. You acknowledge that the Materials constitute commercially valuable, proprietary, confidential property of Reimbursify, the design and development of which required the investment of substantial effort, time, and money and reflect, in part, the credibility and “good will” of Reimbursify.
You acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, alter or enhance any of the Materials in any manner. The Materials may not be distributed, transmitted, or broadcast in any manner, or for any purpose, unless expressly authorized to do so by Reimbursify, in advance, and in writing.
You agree not to use the Materials in any way that would compromise the proprietary nature of the Materials. Without limiting all of the foregoing, you agree not to deliver the Materials themselves, either reproduced or modified, or anything derived from the Materials, either orally or in writing, as part of any seminar, training program, workshop, consulting, or similar business activity which you make available to others, except with the prior written permission of Reimbursify.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise herein by Reimbursify, even if you have previously obtained Reimbursify’s written permission to use any Materials or Submissions, you must obtain such written consent each time before again using any Materials or Submissions from this Site.
Except as expressly stated herein, you acknowledge that you have no right, title, or interest of any kind on any legal basis in or to the Materials or the submissions of any party.
Content on the Site may be supplied by third parties and visitors to the Site. Accordingly, Reimbursify has no specific prior review process or editorial control over such content. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, members or any other user of this Site, are those of the respective parties and not necessarily those of Reimbursify. Neither Reimbursify nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any third-party content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. There may be links established between this Site and other sites on the World Wide Web or Internet which are not under the control of, or maintained by, Reimbursify. Such links do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by Reimbursify of those sites. Reimbursify undertakes no obligation to monitor such sites, and you agree that Reimbursify is not responsible for the content of such sites, or any technical or other problems associated with any such third-party site, links, or usage. You further agree that in the event that you establish a link from any other site to the Site, you will immediately discontinue such link upon receiving written notice from Reimbursify of its objection to any such link.
ADDITIONAL SITE RESTRICTIONS AND TERMS
- You agree not to use, download, or manipulate information in the Site in any way that may be harmful to patients, providers, health care organizations or anyone else, or in any way prohibited by applicable law or policy.
- You also agree to indemnify and hold harmless Reimbursify, its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns against any and all loss, cost, expense, liability or damage, including, without limitation, all reasonable legal fees arising from your violation of these Terms or other misuse of the Site.
- You agree to use the Site for lawful purposes only.
- You agree not to allow the Site to be placed on any third party web site.
- You agree not to adjust, alter, modify, decipher, make derivative works of, disassemble, or reverse engineer the service or any code or documentation furnished by us in connection with the Site.
- You agree not to use our services in any manner which interferes with the performance or functionality of the Site.
- You agree not to attempt to gain access to secured portions of the Site to which you do not retain access rights.
- You agree to comply with such technical requirements as may be published by Reimbursify from time to time.
- You agree that in no event shall Reimbursify, or its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns, be liable for any damages resulting from the use of communications or information that you make available, or that we make available in any manner (including linked information or the content therein).
- No waiver of any provision of these Terms or any breach hereunder shall be deemed a waiver of any other provision or subsequent breach, nor shall any such waiver constitute a continuing waiver.
- If any part of these Terms, or the application thereof to any person or circumstance, is for any reason held invalid or unenforceable, it shall be deemed severable and the validity of the remainder of these Terms or the applications of such provision to other persons or circumstances shall not be affected thereby.
- Reimbursify may assign its rights under these Terms at any time without notice.
- The provisions of these Terms are for the benefit of Reimbursify, and its subsidiaries, affiliates and its service providers and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
- The Site is not directed to children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. Children should not submit any information through the Site. Any information submitted or related to a child under 13 years of age must be undertaken solely by an adult who has parental authority and responsibility for the child.
- Your access to Site will be subject to Reimbursify’s authorization to access the Site. Reimbursify reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site at any time without notice, for any reason (including, but not limited to, if you violate these Terms) or for no reason. While Reimbursify’s preferred course of action is to advise you of your inappropriate behavior and recommend any necessary corrective action, Reimbursify does not represent that it will nor is it required to either actively monitor such behavior or to provide such notice to you. Reimbursify’s right to terminate your access is in addition to all other legal or equitable remedies available to Reimbursify hereunder, which rights are fully and expressly reserved by Reimbursify. Upon termination of these Terms and your access to the Site for any reason, you shall cease to use or further access any Reimbursify content or services and be liable for any unauthorized attempts to do so via any means.
- Reimbursify may, in its sole discretion and at intervals of its sole choosing, modify this Site and/or the Terms at any time and without prior notice. It is your responsibility to monitor such changes, and to determine whether or not to continue to access and use the Site based upon any such changes.
ALL COMMUNICATIONS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SERVICES MAY BE MONITORED FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE, TRAINING AND OTHER PURPOSES. BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU CONSENT TO ANY SUCH MONITORING.
These Terms have been negotiated in good faith through arms’ length negotiations. Nothing contained in these Terms, including any compensation paid or payable, is intended or shall be construed:
- to require, influence or otherwise induce or solicit a party or any of its affiliates regarding referrals of business, or recommending the ordering of any items or services, of any kind whatsoever to any of the other parties or their affiliates, or to any other person; or
- to interfere with your right to your own health care provider.
HIPAA AND STATE PRIVACY LAWS
We may be a Covered Entity for purposes of compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, Public Law 104-191 (“HIPAA”), and may also be subject to similar state laws. Accordingly, information we collect could be protected under HIPAA and state privacy laws. While use of our technology is designed to provide security of information as required by HIPAA, we make no warranty or representation that compliance with these Terms or use of our products or services will be adequate or satisfactory to fully comply with HIPAA or state privacy laws, except as such laws may be applicable to us.]
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
You, as a User of the Site, acknowledge and agree that Reimbursify has no liability for any errors or omissions in the Site, including in the Materials, whether provided by Reimbursify or third parties. You further acknowledge and agree that Reimbursify makes no warranty or representation of any kind as to the availability of the Site or any portion thereof, that the Site or portions thereof may be inaccessible for various time periods (whether due to Internet service provider problems or otherwise), and that Reimbursify shall have no liability for any unavailability of or inaccuracy in the Site or the Materials. You will bear all risk associated with any content that you access. Your accessing of any content made available by or through Reimbursify and third parties is subject to your agreement to this provision and these Terms.
REIMBURSIFY DOES NOT PURPORT TO OFFER ANY MEDICAL, PSYCHOLOGICAL, THERAPEUTIC, RELIGIOUS, OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE TO USERS. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF COUNSELING PROFESSIONALS (PHYSICIANS, THERAPISTS, CLERGY, QUALIFIED BUSINESS ADVISORS, LAWYERS, FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANTS, ETC.), AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SPECIFIC INFORMATION, OPINIONS, ADVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT. THIS SITE AND ALL SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REIMBURSIFY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THIS SERVICE. REIMBURSIFY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE SITE. REIMBURSIFY SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL REIMBURSIFY BE LIABLE TO ANY USER ON ACCOUNT OF THAT USER’S USE OR MISUSE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE, OR ITS ASSOCIATED PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO PREVENT RECOVERY OF DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF REIMBURSIFY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES). SUCH LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE FROM USE OR MISUSE OF AND RELIANCE ON THE SITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, FROM INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FROM THE INTERRUPTION, SUSPENSION, OR TERMINATION OF THE SITE OR DAMAGES INCURRED BY REASON OF OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THIS SERVICE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THIS SITE, AS WELL AS BY REASON OF ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICES, OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
TO CONTACT US
If you have questions, comments, or notices about Site or these Terms, please contact us at: [email protected]. Last Revised: November 2018